• No special tools are required for installation, no crimping operation;
• Fully tensionable, automatic joints are devices that rely on tension. During installation, the line has at least a tension of 10% or more of the rated breaking strength of the conductor to ensure a reliable electrical connection;
• The current passes through the wire to the metal jaw, and the current flows through the metal jaw to the shell.
• The shell then transfers the current to the metal jaw, and the metal jaw to the wire;
• Reliable electrical conductivity. The loop resistance of the automatic quick connector is not greater than 1.1 times the loop resistance of the equal-length wire, and the metal jaw can penetrate the remaining oxide layer on the surface of the wire;
• Suitable for maintenance and repair of broken lines or new lines;
• State Grid system material number: 500022188-universal joint;